Stuff about software; projects, ideas, opinions, languages, pipeline and tool-chain. Anything goes!
I'm a software engineer and architect by trade, and I tend to spend my days wrangling:
- AWS (API GW, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, CloudWatch, CodeBuild, IAM, SNS, SQS, Firehose, Glue, Athena, Lex)
- Terraform / Serverless framework / Cloudformation
- React / Node
- Untangling CI/CD pipelines
- Espousing the virtues of event driven architectures, API's and data centric architectures.
- How to run DevOps teams in large organizations.